Saturday, August 20, 2016

National Chocolate Pecan Pie Day

It's National Chocolate Pecan Pie Day today! Now, I love pecan pie. One of my all time favorites so far. Especially around Thanksgiving time. Mmm! I never even knew there was chocolate version. How can you possibly make something you love so much even better?! Add chocolate, pecans and bourbon, of course!




Here is a link to the recipe I chose: Chocolate Pecan Pie by Betty Crocker. I followed this recipe exactly.

Super easy! And my house smells totally amazing right now! Here she is...




Ain't she a beauty? This pie is truly spectacular inside and out. I hope you get a chance to make one soon. Thanks for swinging by! And see you back here tomorrow for National Spumoni Day.

- - - - -

If you are enjoying this national food holidays challenge so far, please like, follow, share and more! I am only on Day 6 of 365! So much more fun to come!

You can find Ginny Bites on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GinnyBites/

On Instagram at www.instagram.com/virginialouden/ ... @virginialouden

On Twitter at twitter.com/VirginiaLouden ... @virginialouden

On Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/ginnylouden/


No comments:

Post a Comment